Part-Time Courier Needed for Top Producing Team
The Mattz Group at Keller Williams Preferred Realty – Orland Park, IL
The Mattz Group at Keller Williams Preferred Realty is one of the top producing real estate teams in the Chicagoland area. We are looking for someone who is self-directed, detail-oriented, mature and highly motivated. The ideal candidate must demonstrate critical thinking skills and be able to work independently and efficiently to support all facets of our busy team. This person must be professional in both appearance and demeanor. Computer and technology proficiency is a must, specifically with Google Calendar. They must enjoy working outdoors.
Basic responsibilities Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Installing and removing lockboxes for properties
- Delivering and picking up documents, keys, checks, etc.
- Performing vacant property checks
- Installing occasional signage
- Providing access to properties for licensed brokers performing showings
- Setting up and taking down open house signage for buyer agent open houses
- High school diploma with some college preferred
- Valid drivers license and insurance
- Have a dependable car
- Flexible availability between the hours of Monday-Saturday 10-7
- Proficient with Google Voice, Google Calendar, and Gmail
- Must agree to, and pass, a background check
- Familiarity with the City of Chicago and South Suburbs is preferred
- *Must be comfortable working in all areas that our listings are held
*Areas include but are not limited to: Englewood, Burnside, Ashburn, South Shore, Greater Grand Crossing, Auburn Gresham, Oakland, Roseland, East Side, West Pullman, South Deering, Douglas, Washington Heights, Beverly, Riverdale, Blue Island, Calumet City, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Chicago Heights, Sauk Village, South Holland, Matteson, Crete, Olympia Fields, Flossmoor, Lemont, Homewood, Oak Forest, Chicago Ridge, Monee …
This is not an in-office position. This position works closely with our Listing and Marketing director, yet supports the entire team. Opportunity for advancement is available.
To apply, please visit our Indeed website: https://goo.gl/q6aXrW
Part-time position – 20 to 30 hours/week from 10a – 7p